What are cookies, and what are they used for?
A cookie is a small text file that a web site may send to your browser which may then store it in your hard drive.Its purpose is to allow the web site to remember your visit when you visit it again in the future.
Cookies usually collect technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, use statistics, links to social networks and user account access, among others. The purpose of cookies is to adapt the website content to the user profile and needs. Without them, serviced offered by any webpage would be severely diminished.
In case you want or need more information about cookies, what information they store, how to erase them and how to deactivate them, you can check the following link.
Why do I have to inform you about cookies?
Inside LSSI-CE Regulation (Ley de la información y del comercio electrónico), there is a section dedicated to cookies and requires those people how own a website or blog that download third party cookies in your web browser, to inform the user about the types of cookies, duration and purpose of each one.
Praxeoscapital.com uses both propietary and third party cookies to ensure you have the best browsing experience. As user, you can reject the information storage or its treatment by blocking the cookies through browser configuration.
For that reason, it is very important that you read this cookies policy and understand that if you continue browsing this website, you are accepting its use and treatment.
How I am?
My complete name is José María Serrano and my ID Number is 30251557W. Mi address is Avda Santa Clara de Cuba, 1 (41007). The activities to which I dedicate myself is blogging and equity research. My e-mail is email@example.com and I am in charge of the website https://www.praxeoscapital.com.
What types of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies: are the most basic ones and they allow, among other things, to distinguish when a human or an automated application is browsing the internet, when an anonymous or registered user is browsing a web site and develop basic tasks for dynamic webs.
- Technical cookies: they collect information about the type of navigation that is being done, most used sections, most consulted products, time slot of use, language, among others.
- Advertising cookies: they display advertisements depending on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Propietary cookies are generated by the web site you are visiting. By the contrary, third party cookies are generated by external services or suppliers like ActiveCampaign or Facebook.
Own cookies that I use:
These are the own cookies that I use on this web:
- Personalization cookies: these cookies help me to remember the webs you have interacted with, so I can show you related content.
- Preferences: these cookies allow me to remember your preferences and settings, such as preferred language and privacy configuration.
- Security: the purpose of this cookies is to prevent you from security risks.
Third party cookies that I use:
- Google Analytics, is a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc., a company established in Delaware whose headquarter address is 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain Vew (California), CA 94043, USA. (“Goolge”). It helps me to analyse the website usage from users and their experience. It also help me to improve web site usability. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify the user. On this link, you can check the cookies used by Google as well as Google+ and Google maps cookies.
- Social network cookies. Social networks have their own privacy policies and depend on their privacy configuration.
Do you want to deactivate these cookies?
If so, you can set your web browser so you can reject both third party cookies or all of them. You can also remove those cookies stored in your computer.
Please, find how to do that depending on your browser:
You can also check the regulation about cookies published by Agencia Española de Protección de Datos through their guide “Guía sobre el uso de las cookies” and obtain more information about cookies here.
I hope that all this information helps you to clarify all your doubts about cookies. If not, you can always contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org